Sunday, December 30, 2007

How can I stand here and not be moved?

I slept for more than 8 + 4 = 12 hours today (!!!)
Feels really good.

New Year's Eve tomorrow and Im finally going out! Like finally seriously. Have been lazing just a little bit too much in the house HAHA.
I've gotta get my lazy ass outta the house sometime or another, or sooner.

Oh and I think that Im going to inherit my dad's 9075234809 years old camera.
Lol maybe not that old, but its really big and bulky. Hm, its just that my handphone takes really NOT-NICE shots.
Well what can I say? Its only 1.3mp, HAHAH. Shocking ehhhhhhh.

Okay Im going to bring out my dad's olddie camera out tomorrow.
Im going to be at Vivo! Anyone anyone's gonna be there? Tell me about it.

(Inserts heart + Smileys!)

**

"Cause you're all I want, You're all I need.
You're everything, Everything."

-Lifehouse

No comments: